Support Our Mission
Your financial gift directly benefits children and families served by Gemma Services (formerly Silver Springs – Martin Luther School and theVillage) today. There are several ways you can help. Especially now during the COVID-19 crisis, Gemma and the children and families we serve need your support more than ever. Please consider one of these ways you might support our mission today.
- General Fund (unrestricted gifts) - These unrestricted gifts are used wherever the need is greatest. During the current public health crisis, donations assist Gemma Services to continue to provide essential services for children and families and to support our children and families as needs arise.
- Residential Treatment - gifts help us to provide clothing, personal care, and more for children and youth in residence
- Whited Equine Therapy and Activities Funds - supports enriching activities for children and youth
- Campus Improvements and Supplies - supports needed improvements and maintenance to our facilities and supplies as well.
- Sarah's Blessing Fund - gifts to this fund, named in memory of a young social worker, assist children and youth, and their families who are facing unexpected crises.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] Thank you for caring about the children, teens, and families of Gemma Services!
You can make your gift securely online with a credit card by clicking on the Donate Now button on this page, or you can mail your check payable to Gemma Services and mail to Gemma/Silver Springs – Martin Luther School at 512 West Township Line Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462-1001, Attention: Development Office. To support Gemma Services through the United Way, please include our United Way Donor Choice Number: 3544.
For contributions through the City of Philadelphia Employees’ Combined Campaign, use United Way Donor Choice Number 11-3544.
You can help ensure that Gemma Services (formerly known as Silver Springs – Martin Luther School and theVillage) provides nurturing and healing services for at-risk children, youth, and families for many years to come. To learn more about planned giving and our organization, please click here.
Gemma Services was formed by the merger of Silver Springs - Martin Luther School and theVillage in November 2019. The combined organization is transitioning to be known as Gemma Services. Our official name remains Silver Springs – Martin Luther School, and the organization is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (tax ID# 23-2310084); contributions are tax-deductible as permitted by law. If you have questions or would like to discuss how you can make a gift today or create a legacy of love at Gemma Services with potential tax benefits for you and your family, please contact Lynn Unipan, CFRE, Chief Development Officer, at (610) 825-4440, ext. 3206 or [email protected].
Become a Volunteer
Silver Springs is always looking for enthusiastic, compassionate, and committed individuals and groups to volunteer to assist us in our work to bring education, nurturing, and healing to the children and families we serve. To learn more, click here.