- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Human Services (Office of Children, Youth and Families; Office of Mental Health, Office of Medical Assistance)
- Residential Treatment Facility
- Foster Family Care
- Private Children and Youth Agencies
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Pennsylvania Department of Education, Private Academic School
- Community Residential Rehabilitation/Host Hom
- Pennsylvania Council of Children, Youth, and Family Services
- Rehabilitation and Community Providers Association
- Alliance of Approved Private Schools
A mosaic of public and private funding makes it possible to serve children and families. Silver Springs – Martin Luther School receives funding through managed care organizations, the federal government, the five southeastern and other counties, the State of Delaware, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, local school districts, the City of Philadelphia Department of Human Services, and caring individuals like you.
Generous contributions from individuals, businesses, organizations, congregations, corporations, foundations and others are important to Silver Springs’ ability to serve children in need.
Join us in our mission to help children and their families reach for bright futures.