Children ages 4 through 18 years old who are struggling with serious emotional and behavioral issues might be eligible for Community Rehabilitation Residential/Host Home Services.
Children live in the homes with specially trained parents who use individualized treatment plans to meet each child’s specific needs. Our goal is to alleviate the pain, distress, and disruption in each child’s life and to help them build resilience and stability.
In the CRR/Host Home Program:
- Each child receives a mental health evaluation, diagnosis, therapy and support.
- Each child’s family also receives services to help them become a confident resource for their child.
- Each child works with a psychiatrist, caseworker, therapist, and/or family coach to best address his or her emotional and behavioral needs.
- Therapists use a trauma-informed approach, including Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) to help a child and family work through any traumatic experiences that may have contributed to the need for care.
- Interested in our program? Contact Us at (610) 825-4440, ext. 258